HI EVERYONE! (long time no see!)
It's 2015 and I am alive!!!!!
I know it's been forever since my last update!!! In fact my last post was in August 2014, right before I was heading to college. I'm looking back on my old post right now and the promises I had made to keep up with blogging once I was in college and ohhh how I failed at that. I got caught up in college and just adapting to everything. It was really a different world up there. Everything was new and while I had fun, I constantly found myself drained of energy for no reason. (may have been the business and crazy sleep schedule and my insomnia....) I'm on the last 1-2 days of my winter break right now and I find myself really missing blogging. I'm going to try my best this semester on to keep up with my blogging!
A lot has happened since my last blog post.... I'm not going to go into too much detail right now on everything, but I will give you highlights and promise to go into more details later!
|A picture of my vacation in Cancun (which I will explain later)|
- I completely my first semester of college and ended with a great GPA as well as chosen my major for sure.. which will be elementary education!
- I'm in a RELATIONSHIP with an amazing guy and we are almost 5 months strong! <3
- I've learned to live with a roommate and this semester I *may* just have a huge single room...
- I made lots of new friends in college and learned a lot more.
- I did a mystery room in NY (so much fun!)
- I went to CANCUN a few months ago. (this is huge.. first time out of the country since my birth haha)
- Swam with a dolphin, kinda conquered my fear of water, ate a ghost pepper (random I know) and much more...
Until my next blog post (which will come I promise!), enjoy some photos from the remainder of last year and the first few weeks of 2015!
|My side of the dorm room.. kinda plain I know!|